It’s my goal to share a daily gratitude list. Sometimes, I fail to do so. Today, I succeeded and for that I’m grateful.
- Tuesday’s weather. At the start of my run this evening it was sunny, 77º with only 29% humidity.
- Post-run cheers and beers with my fellow runners.
- A very productive work day.
- Sticking to my daily budget – at least for today.
- That $25 Skyline Chili gift card I forgot I had and then found. It allowed me have a 3-Way for dinner AND stick to my budget.
- Facebook for reminding a former co-worker’s birthday is tomorrow. The reminder brought back a lot of great memories.
- This entire Twitter thread.